Many non-degree IT courses align with Wake Tech’s IT degree programs, which means you can take certain “non-degree” courses and still earn college credits for that course, if you enroll in a qualifying degree program.
You may qualify for a scholarship through the WakeWorks Propel program!
IT Power Packs: Level Up Your Life!
Ready to take your IT skills to the next level? Wake Tech's IT Power Packs are bundled, low-cost training programs designed to help you earn industry-recognized credentials. Each Power Pack can be completed in about four to six months. Power Packs aim to prepare you for the next step in your career, whether you are brand new to the IT field or a mid-career professional looking to level up. And, if you want to take your knowledge even further, the credentials you earn in a Power Pack can count for college credit in a degree program at Wake Tech!
Wake Tech's IT Power Packs are part of the WakeWorks Propel scholarship program, which means you may qualify to receive up to $750 to pay for course registration, books, certification fees, etc.
Learn more about WakeWorks Propel here.
Let's get started!
Select a Power Pack from the list below to register.
- Compose and set up test plans
- Resolve computer software problems
- Modify software programs to improve performance
- Compose documentation
- Design web applications and web sites
- Version Control
- Testing, Debugging, and Profiling
- Test Tools
- Writing Testable Documentation
- Integrating Django
- Understanding Database Management
- Build a Web Application
- Deploy Applications
- Prepare for the 98-381: Introduction to Programming Using Python exam
- Perform Operations Using Data Types and Operators
- Control Flow with Decisions and Loops
- Perform Input and Output Operations
- Document and Structure Code
- Perform Troubleshooting and Error Handling
- Perform Operations Using Modules and Tools
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 80% of course material taught.
- Data Engineer
- System Software Engineer-Python
- Entry Level Software Engineer
- Junior Software Engineer
- Python Software Engineer
- Database Development Support
- Big Data Tester
- DevOps Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Software Developer
- Python Developer
- Java Programming Introduction - SEF-3001EW2
- SQL: Structured Query Language Introduction - SEF-3001GH2