Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Upon completion of this course, students should be able to write a winning grant proposal.
- Grasp of the Grant Writing Process
- Grasp of Content for Winning Grant Proposals
- Real-Time Practice at Grant Process/Practice
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.
- Grant Writing Level 1 - SEF-3001MN2