Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Navigate the Office 365 environment
- Create, edit, and share documents using Office Web Apps and Microsoft SharePoint
- Use email and manage contacts with the Outlook Web Apps
- Use instant messaging and online meetings with Skype for Business
- Getting Started
- Collaborating with Shared Files
- Using the Outlook Web Apps
- Communicating with Skype for Business
- Using Skype for Business Meetings
- Interacting with Mobile Devices
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.