Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Update a project plan to reflect progress as you execute the project
- Adjust the project plan to control constraints
- Customize project settings
- Share customizations with other projects
- Executing a Project
- Monitoring Project Progress
- Controlling a Project Plan
- Reporting on Progress
- Customizing the Application
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.
- Project 2016, Level 1 - SEF-3001AP2