Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Navigate and customize the OneNote interface and environment
- Add and format text, images, audio, links, and drawing objects to a notebook
- Embed Excel spreadsheets and attach other files to a notebook
- Categorize, organize, and search notebook content
- Check spelling in, print, and password-protect notebooks
- Use Outlook and OneDrive to send and share notebook content
- Export notebook content and manage notebook history and backups
- Lesson 1: Getting Started with OneNote
- Lesson 2: Adding and Formatting Notebook Content
- Lesson 3: Embedding and Attaching Files
- Lesson 4: Organizing and Searching Notebooks
- Lesson 5: Finalizing a Notebook
- Lesson 6: Managing Notebook Files
- Lesson 7: Sending and Sharing OneNote Content
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.