Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have a working knowledge of Visual Basics and how to use it with Excel.
- Introducing Visual Basic for Applications
- Working with Procedures and Functions
- Understanding Objects
- Using Expressions, Variables, and Intrinsic Functions
- Controlling Program Execution
- Working with Forms and Controls
- Working with the PivotTable Object
- Debugging Code
- Handling Errors
helpful but not required.
- Attendance 90% or above