Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Prepare data for PivotTable reporting and create PivotTables from various data sources.
- Analyze Data Using PivotTables
- Work with PivotCharts
- Prepare Data
- Create a PivotTable from a Local Data Source
- Create a PivotTable from an External Data Source
- Summarize PivotTable Data
- Organize and Filter PivotTable Data
- Format a PivotTable
- Create a PivotChart
- Manipulate PivotChart Data
- Format a PivotChart
- Attendance 90% or above
- Requirements for successful completion of a NON-CERTIFICATION CLASS - Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.