Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- In this course, you will learn to create and engage in basic management of a project using Microsoft Project Professional 2016.
- Getting Started with Microsoft Project
- Defining a Project
- Creating and Organizing Tasks
- Managing Project Plan Resources
- Finalizing a Project Plan
All prerequisites are considered to be the basic skills and
knowledge needed prior to taking this class. Instructors will
assume your readiness for the class materials and will NOT
use class time to discuss prerequisite materials.
- Attendance 90% or above
- Requirements: Students need to demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.