Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Students will know how to open and interact with PowerPoint and how to save and close presentations
- How to modify the structure of a presentation, and arrange and format its various elements
- How to work with shapes and images
- How to import and create charts and tables
- Creating a Presentation
- Working with Shapes and Images
- Working with Charts and Tables
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.
- PowerPoint 2016, Level 2 - SEF-3001AK2