Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Design a relational database
- Join tables to retrieve data from unrelated tables
- Validate data entered into a database
- Organize a database for efficiency and performance, and to maintain data integrity
- Designing a Relational Database
- Joining Tables
- Using Data Validation
- Creating Advanced Queries
- Organizing a Database for Efficiency
- Using Advanced Reporting Techniques
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.
- Access 2016, Level 1 - SEF-3001AL2