Course details and registration information
- understand the basic components of Human Anatomy, Exercise Physiology, Nutrition and applied sciences (behavioral, managerial, clerical) relative to Personal Training.
- be able to safely prescribe workout regimens for apparently healthy individuals.
- understand the psychological and physiological factors involving adopting a workout regimen.
- Human Anatomy
- Exercise Physiology
- Leadership and Implementation
- Program Design
- This course prepares students to become skilled personal trainers and prepares them for Personal Exercise (ACE). The course presents the ACE Integrated Fitness Training (ACE IFT) Model as a comprehensive system for designing individualized programs based on each client's unique health, fitness, and goals.
Optional: ACE Personal Trainer Study Companion - The Exercise Professionals Guide to Personal Training Study Companion (6th edition)
- Attendance 85% or above
- Receive over 70% Final Course Grade
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Fitness Trainer
- Group Fitness Trainer Certification - HEA-3010D3